Thursday, December 11, 2014

Elsie & Cookie, Christmas cactii


It was still very cold and overcast when we got up on Tuesday morning (12/9)but my sweet hubby headed out to run all of our errands:  dog food at Pet Smart, ordering lots of yummy food from Omaha Steaks as a Christmas present for Kate & Marc, a bit of shopping at Best Buy, and returns to Lowe’s and WALMART while I got to stay home and sew all morning :~).  Joanne and I left at 1 for Stitch & Chat.  I stayed for just a bit, then Beth and Marilyn and I spent a good bit of time checking in lots of the Angel Tree presents which had been delivered.  I left early to head home and stopped to talk to my honey who was out walking Cookie  :~).  I sewed a bit more, we had a quick dinner, then headed into Ballentyne to see THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING about the life of Stephen Hawking.  It was a really good movie and we read for just a bit when we got home before heading to bed.
*************************
It was in the 20’s when we got up on Wednesday morning (12/10), but it hit 45 before Michael tee-ed off at 10:40.  Once again I had a wonderful time sewing, but every time I got up from my chair….someone else wanted the warm spot:



Michael got home at 3:30 and we talked for a bit (he said he had a HORRIBLE round of golf), then he decided he needed a soak on the whirlpool tub, while Jeannie came over to pick up thread she had ordered and to share everything that happened today :~).  I had my usual Wednesday night SKYPE with Janice (heaven!), then it was a bit of TV and bed.
 
PS - Michael Christmas cactii are blooming again...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.