Wednesday, December 31, 2014

5th day after Christmas


On the 5th day after Christmas (Tuesday, 12/30) my honey let me be,
The result i-is what you now see
(you guys are SINGING this....right???)


 
 
 
 
 
 
You probably have to look REALLY closely (or click on to blow up the picture) to see the quilting on the red background, but you can see by the crazy label that I quilted with a varigated thread in crazy colors.  A day spent quilting on Miss Scarlet….heaven!  Another charity Sterling School quilt has been quilted…hopefully the bigger reveal will be tomorrow after labeling and binding.

 I was up early with lots to do on Tuesday (12/30).  I got a label stitched out and the binding 3/4 done on the wrong side before Jan picked me up before 10 AM.  We headed off to get her oil changed and tires checked, knitting all the while.  We made a few other stops on the way home, and didn’t get home until 2 PM.  I packed up and hustled on up to Stitch and Chat…and I took Michael’s quilt…it was a BIG hit!  I’m definitely HOT to make another quilt in this pattern, and want to start it right away…but I don’t think I can because it will interfere with getting done on my 12 days AFTER Christmas projects…oh well…guess I can be patient a tiny bit longer  :~).  I had a hair appointment after S&C and when I finally got home at 5 PM, Larry & Joanne stopped by to pick me up for dinner.  Michael was going to the movies, and L& J called to ask if I wanted to join them for Mexican food (YAY!!)  We went to Moe’s Southwest Grill and I had a wonderful quesadilla.  Once home, I headed to the studio and sewed for the rest of the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.