Wednesday, September 3, 2014


Tuesday morning (9/2) we hopped up early for our annual visit to the skin doctor.  We hit the bank and the grocery store on the way home.  Then my honey was a real sweetheart and packed up and took 3 boxes of electronic stuff up to UPS to be mailed back to Miss Scarlett’s company, while I got to run off and visit with Nancy H.  It was a great visit, and she even fed me lunch before I got home in time to pack up my stuff and be picked up by Joanne for Stitch & Chat.  We had a good time chatting with everyone, and I even got a tiny bit done on my baby sweater before heading home and running off again to pick up Jan and head for the library.  I picked up 3 books and a movie and was back home again just after 4PM….in time to collapse….whew!  I got my newest quilt trimmed before making my Hoisin/Ginger wraps for dinner.  Larry picked up Michael just after 6 to go and see THE NOVEMBER MAN (Pierce Brosnan, who I normally love…but not now when he is an assassin!) and Barbara and Joanne came over for a ‘knit-in’.  The best part about last night?  Remember I told you about the yarn I wanted to look for, for a sweater for me?  Well, Barbara and I were talking and I decided to show her my basket that has all of my yarn stash in it.  She found beautiful, variegated mohair…and I am going to use that for my sweater…SCORE!!!  I love it AND I’ll be using up stash….sweet!  Barbara and Joanne left around 8:30 and I watched SAVING MR BANKS (from the library) until Michael got home to watch the end of it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.