Thursday, September 25, 2014

garden flowers


Tuesday morning (9/23) was all about sleeping in and starting to unpack, do laundry and put things away.  My honey picked 2 new bouquets of garden flowers to welcome me home (for the living room and kitchen) and they are beautiful!! 










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got most of the unpacking done before my class at NOON on Halloween wreath making.  I got home after 2 (the wreath is not quite finished yet….so no pics), I read for a bit, took a VERY short nap and headed to a friend’s house for a quick volunteer meeting.  After that it was dinner and watching TV with my honey until bed.
*********************************
I was up early on Wednesday (9/24) to get a large blog entry written and posted.  Michael was up for golf as well, but it was a gloomy, rainy day and very wet (apparently it has been raining all evening).  He was home within a couple of hours...they sat in the car, in the rain for an hour and finally decided it wasn't letting up  :~).  I left at 1 PM for a ‘training’ session on Miss Scarlet at the store where I bought her.  I was VERY glad to meet another woman who bought the same thing.  She had lots of good ideas which I can’t wait to try!  I stopped by Jean’s and talked for a bit on the way home…finally got home at 4:30 and Michael and I were both starving.  We had potato/carrot mash, cole slaw and ham for dinner, then I settled in to sew in the evening while he watched a bunch of movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.