Friday, September 12, 2014

garden flowers, Cookie, new charity quilt


Michael picked 2 new bouquets of flowers on Thursday (9/11) one for the kitchen and one in the living room. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I packed up the car and headed off to quilting.  I got very little accomplished at quilting, but had a GREAT time talking to everyone….so that’s always a plus!  June had another appointment at 3 PM (and she lives far away) so she came home with me again and we sat around the kitchen table talking until it was time for her appointment.  I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening finishing the binding on my newest quilt.  We had our FIRST BLT’s of the summer…and they were incredible!!  When I came upstairs at 8 to watch STAR TREK: THE WRATH OF KHAN with Michael, I discovered someone else likes my charity quilts too!
 
 
I got the label stitched down while watching the movie, so another charity quilt is totally done:














Last year I finished 3 charity quilts…this year within the past month alone I have finished 4….I know it’s going to be a continuing refrain, but I LOVE Miss Scarlett....and I know just how fortunate I am to have her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.