Wednesday, September 10, 2014

pizza!


Michael ran errands (chiro, AAA, Best Buy, grocery store) on Tuesday morning (9/9), and Nancy H came for a visit.  I hadn’t planned to stitch out my quilt because I didn’t think I would get the whole thing done before Stitch & Chat, and I wasn’t sure I knew how to get back to ‘where I was’, but Nancy was really excited to see it, so I worked out a pattern and then saved it in the program, and then started to stitch it out.  OMgosh….she loved it….and I got the whole quilt done (small though it was at 47 inches by 60 inches) before S&C!!!  Even though I screwed up my last 3 rows of placement (I forgot to mark my quilt before advancing it) I think it turned out rather well.  I used the same heart design I used on a previous quilt…I am very enamored of that design, since I think all quilts are given with lots of love in them  :~).  I ran upstairs at 1 to make a quick fruit smoothie and head on out to S&C (no Joanne this week as she was substitute golfing).  I had fun, and took the green/pink quilt for show and tell and I think everyone liked it.  When I got home, I finally finished my smoothie, then picked up Jan and headed to the library to return stuff and take out new stuff.  After dropping Jan off I swung by Jean’s and got to talk to both her AND Donna…and got home just in time to turn on the oven and build our pizzas (Michael built the spinach & mushroom one for him, while I had onion & pepper)…YUM!
before....

and after....don't they look HUGE??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These pizzas are SO easy with the flatbread…it’s wonderful!  Michael left shortly afterwards for the movies (the James Brown autobiography) and Barb W stopped by to knit and talk for a bit.  I got the gauge done on the yarn she found in my stash last week and started to knit the new sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.