Thursday, September 4, 2014

Michael's yoghurt, softball, Jean


Michael was up at 6 AM on Wednesday (9/3) and I followed shortly behind at 6:30.  I got my blog entry done, ran through all of my emails, showered, dressed, ate breakfast and got Michael’s yoghurt (which had been fermenting in the crockpot all night) portioned out

first, fruit on the bottom

then the yoghurt

then a little homemade jam on top for sweetness...just like the name brands :-)
I pop the lids on and stack them in the fridge and he usually has as a snack in
the afternoon
 
all by 9 AM.  That gave me 1/2 an hour to start cutting my binding strips before Nancy H picked me up to head to COSTCO.  We had a fabulous time talking and looking at all sorts of stuff, but I was exhausted when I got home at 1.  Michael came home shortly afterwards, and he was happy with the 84 he got, but he was tired as well, and we both took a nap!  I finally roused myself and went back to working on my binding.  Just before 6 PM, we headed to the softball field,
 
where I had agreed to sell drinks for the second game.  Jean M was there:  
 
she will be coming on retreat this year.  Michael did most/all of the selling, while I sat there and talked to Jean  :- ).  When we got home, I called Janice and we talked for about an hour…then it was back to the studio.  I got the binding all sewn on the wrong side of the quilt.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.