Saturday, September 6, 2014

garden flowers, BBQ chicken, Paula & Doug


Nancy H and I ran errands in the morning, while Michael picked fresher flowers from the garden. 

this time he found hybrangeasm roses & dahlias
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I got home, I spent a lot of time (again!) watching long arm quilting videos on YOUTUBE, getting ready to load up my next quilt…and by the time I was done, it was time to go to the Lake House for a meeting of all the club presidents!!!  The meeting was just ok, but I got to sit next to Paula and we got to talk for just a bit.  I was home around 3:30 and just putzed around until 4, when I finally headed upstairs to do a little prep work for dinner.  I made a salad, then got the barbequed chicken and potatoes into the oven. 
 
 
Paula & Doug came at 6 PM,

 
and brought dessert (snickerdoodle cookies and pineapple shebet...YUM!)  We play cards for a couple of hours and talked the night away (well....the WOMEN did anyway  :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.