Saturday, September 13, 2014


Nancy H and I ran errands Friday morning (9/12) and hit ALDI’s on the way home for lots of good stuff.  By NOON I was ready to do something fun in my studio.  I didn’t exactly get to do something fun….I worked on making sure I had everything I needed for my retreat projects…and I discovered that I totally screwed up my fidget quilt cuts….I wanted to make the quilts 4 blocks by 4 blocks….but had only cut 9 blocks of 9 different fabrics.  I couldn’t find 6 more fabrics, but at least cut 3 more so that the quilts will be 3 blocks by 4 blocks.  I also found 4 pieces for the back and just need 5 more (as I’m hoping to make 9 fidget quilts). Michael and I got cleaned up in the afternoon and joined 36 other people we sent in tickets requests for at the Fort Mill Playhouse for their dinner theatre THE SPITFIRE GRILL.  The dinner was good, and the play was WONDERFUL…funny, sad, heartwarming…it certainly lived up to its theme of redemption…I loved it.  My only mistake was in drinking the iced tea at dinner…I never gave it a thought until I got home, and at 4 AM was still awake…..at least I’ll remember the next time someone offers me tea after breakfast (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.