Saturday, September 27, 2014


Even though it was still very overcast on Thursday morning (9/25), Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing (it has been rainy with temps in the 60’s ever since I got home from retreat!!)  I spent the entire day and a portion of the early evening sewing.  We did stop for dinner (scrumptious homemade pizzas), otherwise it was work-work-work at cutting big bits of fabric into little bits of fabric, which were then sewn back together with other little bits of fabric cut from big bits of fabric, creating (you guessed it) bigger bits of fabric  :~).  And why exactly do we do this?
*******************************
Jan and I ran errands in the morning on Friday (9/26) and I was home by NOON.  Michael left for golf shortly before I got home (I think they had a 1 PM tee time).  Once again it was big-bits-to-little-bits-to-big-bits until just before he got home at 7 PM.  We watched TV for a bit as Michael said over and over again “I am not an afternoon golfer’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.