Tuesday, September 16, 2014

bread


Michael left at 6:30 AM for golf on Monday (9/15)…it was still dark!!!  These guys are crazy!  But he was home before 1 PM with an 85 so he seemed happy.  I had 3 meetings…first my regular monthly Volunteer meeting, then Ida (other co-president) and I took about 8 – 10 boxes of paper type supplies over the middle school, then I had a meeting with our CPA….it’s official….QUILT DEVO is an official Limited Liability Company!!!!  By January (if not a bit sooner) I hope to be quilting for other people…and I am excited.  I have absolutely LOVED doing the quilting on my tops, and even though I am super excited about retreat (we leave WED), I can’t wait to get back and get something new loaded up on Miss Scarlett!!  Anyway, I wanted to get some food done for my honey to have while I’m on retreat, so I made bread (extra 1/2 loaf went to neighbor who will be taking Cookie out while Michael is in a 2 day golf tournament)

 
 
and brownies and my chicken enchiladas (which will be dinner one night at retreat).  After that I read my book for a bit, and about 9 PM we got together to watch TV for a bit before bed.  Only 1 more day (Tuesday) and then the FIBER FLOOZIES hit the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on Quilt Devo. I hope you and Miss Scarlet enjoy great success. Are you planning on selling just the quilting part, or are you taking orders for custom quilts? Have a great time with the Fiber Floozies - that sounds like such a good time. I'll miss you when you're gone!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.