Monday, February 3, 2014

We had a very leisurely Saturday (2/1) morning, then Michael got some yard work done (chopping down our rose bushes and cleaning up some flower beds) while I headed to the studio for more ‘cat’ purses and some knitting.  I spent most of the afternoon working on a cat purse that I had to throw away, since I couldn’t open the zipper L.  The tolerances on the cat purse are much smaller than on the flip flops and it is making me crazy.  Maybe I’ll set them aside for a bit and embroider some bunnies that I will need in a month for the Stitch & Chat window.  We got cleaned up at dinnertime and headed into Charlotte for the symphony pops concert on MOTOWN…it was outstanding!!!

Michael left before 9 for golfing here at SCCL on Sunday (2/2).  We finally had a reasonably warm (45 degrees) and dry day.  I spent the day in my studio…knitting and watching my shows…it was wonderfully relaxing.  Michael seemed happy with his 86 when he got home and after icing his back (he always does that to keep any pain he might feel under control), he took Cookie for a walk.  I got to read a bit in the afternoon; we had leftovers for dinner and spent the evening watching TV and knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.