Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Joanne, Ginny, Ann Mary, Anne, Bryce, Ken, Jim, MIchael's sweater


Michael headed to the store early Sunday morning (2/9) while I put together pancake batter for our breakfast.  We had pecan pancakes, then I spent until 3 PM in my studio, finally having some success with my embroidery (bunnies!), while winding yarn and watching the Olympics.  Michael took the dog for a walk, then headed out to the driving range for a bit.  At 3:30 PM I headed upstairs to put together some sort of apple crisp.  We had pizza for dinner and our birthday guests arrive just after 6:
 
Joanne - who takes me to Stitch & Chat every week

Ginny & Ann Mary

Anne


Bryce

Larry - fabulous woodworker who builds all kinds
of stuff for me

Ken

Jim
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Somehow, the women all gravitated to the living room while the men chowed down and talked in the kitchen!
Jan and Walt and Susan came a bit later and of course by then I had forgotten about taking more pics!  Everyone seemed to enjoy the chocolate birthday cake, the apple crisp and the champagne…Michael got several funny cards before everyone left before 8.  We spent the rest of the evening on the couch…watching TV.
************************************
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HONEY!!!!  Yep, Monday (2/10) was Michael’s birthday…he was a little sad about the number, but he’s not getting any sympathy from me, since this year will be a BIG, AWFUL number for me!  He went golfing at Tega Cay and came home with an 88.  I had a meeting with my volunteer co-president in the morning, then did a bunch of (email) type paperwork about volunteers.  By the time I was done, my honey was home and we did a few quick errands (library, CVS, grocery store) and finally settled at home to open his birthday presents.  He got 2 books, 3 DVD’s and this:



 A big, heavy, warm sweater that he wore for the rest of the night J!

4 comments:

  1. Love my Lovey dovey sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday M !!! Very handsome in your gorgeous sweater...
    Love, MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo, the sweater came out BEAUTIFUL. It really looks good on Michael. That button placket looks pretty fancy. That must have been a bear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sweater. And,
    Happy Birthday Michael.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.