Saturday, February 1, 2014

Friday (1/31) was a very sad day….Jimmy’s funeral was at 11 AM.  There was a beautiful eulogy given before the funeral mass and a reception in the narthex of the church afterwards.  This was such a sad, sad event…. Jimmy will truly be missed by many people.  We were home around 2 and didn’t do much of anything in the afternoon.  Ann Mary & Jim picked us up shortly after 5 and we headed to THE FISH MARKET for a dinner with the family and many out of town guests.  I was just exhausted by 9 and we headed for home.  I rallied a bit and put together a breakfast casserole and Michael and I took it over to Sally’s so that she could refrigerate it overnight and then bake for her company in the morning.  Once home again we just snuggled on the couch and watched a few FRASIER’s to cheer us up before bed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. Indeed, Frasier episodes seem to sop up emotions from a bad day. I've been having some "upside down" days of my own with some sadness and getting used to an interesting spread of new college classes. Better days ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.