Thursday, February 6, 2014

chicken enchiladas


On Wednesday (2/5) I had my usual 9 AM phone call from Janice (3 weeks from today I will be in Connecticut…WHOO HOO!!!) after which I sat on the couch, watching Miss Marple and knitting.  Michael’ s golf was cancelled since the course was a quagmire (it started raining yesterday morning and continued all day and night….only ending early THIS morning)…so he took off to get rid of our purged stuff….20 pillow cases and one overlarge cookie sheet to Paula, dog and cat stuff to Janine (for animal shelter), computer games and computer disk storage to Roger (neighborhood computer recycler), and the rest to GOODWILL.  He made me a grilled ham & cheese sandwich when he got home and then I got busy putting together my chicken enchiladas for Thursday quilting.
OK Fiber Floozies, I haven't had these since retreat
and I can't wait!!!!  I'll add more sauce on top just
before I bake them.

I had 5 extras I was going to flash freeze, but since I had extra sauce
I threw 2 with sauce into a casserole and ran it over
to my neighbors

why this picture of my sauce is blurry I can't tell you  :-(
 
 
Jan and I ran to the library and the grocery store in the late afternoon, then Michael had leftover soup from Susan for dinner (I skipped dinner, still full from the sandwich) and I spent the evening reading while Michael watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.