Monday, February 17, 2014

tumbling block #2


We had a leisurely breakfast on Sunday (2/16), after which Jan and granddaughter Amy came over to get their golf cart serviced.  Jan and Amy got a chance to see my new block while they were here:
 
I spent the afternoon sewing the new blocks together into the 2 halves that will make up the block, except for an hour long Volunteer meeting on the food drive which starts in March.  I have been HOT to bake some brownies recently, but Michael (good doobie that he is) still had 2 pieces of his birthday cake left.  I don’t like to have a lot things around the house going stale, but since I had to bake up the rest of the pizza dough into sandwich rolls, I decided to put brownies in at the same time.  I ran some down to Joanne (my chocolate buddy  J) while they were still warm  and immediately when they were cool I boxed them up so that I didn’t eat all of them.  We had leftover Chinese for dinner, then Michael watched TV for the most of the evening while I read one of my new library books.

1 comment:

  1. Very Exciting !!!! Thanks for sharing. How come I didn't see that lame coming !! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.