Tuesday, October 30, 2012


Monday (10/29) seemed to go by in a blur…Michael left for golf and fought the wind the whole time he was playing…he came home chilled to the bone with an 89.

I did a lot of knitting during the day, and spend a couple of hours in the afternoon putting together a chicken/butternut squash/quinoa stew.  It smelled absolutely heavenly…and had absolutely no taste at all  L….totally bland….what a disappointment.  And this was even after I tripled the garlic and spices.  I think it would be good with a cinnamon/cardamom blend going on, or maybe some Indian spices…I’ll have to see.  I collected money at square dancing in the evening and got home after 8 feeling very tired and cranky.  My honey is so good to me and had already queued up episodes of our favorite show AS TIME GOES BY.  We snuggled on the couch and I went to bed feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.