Friday, October 5, 2012

Daniel & Michael golfers from Greenville


Wednesday morning (10/3) was another mad scramble in the morning with Michael leaving for golf and Daniel and Michael leaving for the tournament, all at separate times.  I drove Daniel up to the course, dropped off 10 pounds of flour at Nancy’s house, and hit the bank and the grocery store before heading home.  Our neighbors were already power washing our house when I got home, so I ran around and closed all of the windows.  I spent about an hour getting my Square Dance folder all in order before heading downstairs for even more paperwork.  I spent time in the afternoon on snowflakes, and headed upstairs around 3:30 to put together a pasta dish for dinner.  Daniel and Michael came back from the tournament, and unfortunately Michael didn’t make the cut  L.  My Michael took them outside for a picture:
Daniel & Michael
…and it was kind of scary when he said ‘assume the position’ and they know exactly what to do  J:
 
 
Golf tour Michael then packed up his stuff and headed back to Greenville, SC L.   We had pasta for dinner and I was so exhausted I went to bed early and have no idea what Michael and Daniel did...although I'm sure talking about golf was in there most of the time!

 Thursday morning(10/4) I left for quilting, Daniel left for the last round of golf and Michael had a leisurely breakfast.  My honey picked up Phil and they went to watch the tournament all day.  Daniel finished 9 under (a little in the money) and came back to pick up his stuff and head for home.  These guys were really nice, as was the last young golfer that stayed with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.