Wednesday, October 17, 2012

garden flowers


We headed to Lancaster on Tuesday morning (10/16) and I got to browse Wallyworld for some fabric.  A woman came over Monday morning to pick out one of my purses and mentioned that she would really like a black/white one.  I’ve wanted to make black/white for awhile, but was first using up some fabric I had.  anyway, I found just what I was looking for, then Michael took me to Pizza Hut (personal pan pizza my absolutely favorite crust) before heading on home.  I went to Stitch ‘n’ Chat in the afternoon and when I got home, I started to work on the purses.  Since Michael had Tuesday night off from rehearsing for the first time in WEEKS, he went to the movies and I happily sewed away until he got home around 10.

I keep thinking that my flowers are done for, since our temps in the night have been dropping into the 40’s, but they (and my honey) keep surprising me….these were all of the beautiful flowers that found their way around my home yesterday:
 



 
It is amazing to me how much happiness and beauty can come from 2 packs of seeds and a couple of 6 year old hydrangea bushes J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.