Friday, October 26, 2012

garden roses


I spent most of the days Wednesday (10/24) and Thursday straightening up the house after BG’s visit and the craft fair.  I finished 5 additional purses that had been started and also fixed a purse I had previously sold.  The handle was coming out…this was before I started using fabric for the handles, and was using cording…and this is METALLIC cording which is not handling the wear and tear stress at all.  I took the whole purse apart, fixed the strap and put it back together…but I wrote a note to the customer saying that if it happened again, I would make her a whole new purse with a fabric handle.  Michael and I spent about 1-1/2 hours on the golf cart, starting to hand out flyers for our Art Crawl next week, and finally last night we settled in together to watch television.  He had taped a Covert Affairs.  I don’t know whether any of you watch that, but sometimes it is just too tense for me…last night was one of those times.  I saw that he had STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KAHN and so we decided to watch that instead.  I decided if I was going to be sitting there for 2 hours, I had better get my knitting…and I made some good progress on my entrelac sweater.

Our roses continue to surprise us, this was waiting for me when I came to breakfast yesterday:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.