Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BG Christmas Table Topper, BG Christmas apron


BG and I spent all day in the studio on Sunday (10/21) working on fun stuff.  She finished piecing the top of her Christmas Table Topper:


 

AND started and completed a sewing apron for under her machine:
 


She said she has wanted one forever, so was very excited to get it completed.

Monday morning we were up early, Michael left for golf (coming home later with an 82) and I took BG to the airport  L.  At least the visit seemed lo-o-o-ong to both of us.  I stopped at the library on the way home, and wanted to spend the day relaxing and reading, unfortunately Cookie thinks I am the greatest jungle gym EVER…..and it is hard to read and relax with a dog constantly climbing all over you.  After dinner, Michael and I headed up to square dancing.  It has been a long time, but I think we acquitted ourselves adequately!  I got to read a bit when we got home before heading to bed.

I only did about 1/2 as well at the craft fair as last year, but have decided to look upon it as a blessing.  Last year I sold so much stuff that I was constantly behind and trying to sew/knit/weave faster to get caught up.  I finally got to slow down around March of this year (even after the holidays, people kept calling me for stuff) and I was really kind of burnt out.  This year I still have enough stuff to get me through the 2 more craft fairs I have to attend, so I can work on things I want for the house or for Michael…and that’s a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.