Wednesday, October 24, 2012


I keep forgetting to tell this - so I'm posting it right at the top....my stuff is on the web!!!  The daughter of a friend has decided to showcase local artisans for the month of October...check it out:
 
 
You may have to scroll down a bit.
 
Anyway, Tuesday was another semi-relaxing day.  I went to a funeral in the morning with several friends.  A woman from our Thursday quilting group had pancreatic cancer.  She fought for 2 years, but finally died late last week.  We got home around 1 and I read for the rest of the day and evening.  Michael came home from 9 holes of golf, got cleaned up, watched a bit of TV and then headed out for an evening movie.  Harry did stop by to drop off all of the flyers for our ART CRAWL next weekend.....we have to start delivering them toot sweet!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.