Tuesday, October 16, 2012


Monday morning I spent a bit of time getting the quilting minutes out before heading up to the Lake House for the monthly volunteer meeting.  That lasted about an hour, after which Michael and I hit CVS and the grocery store before heading home.  I got some good deals for the food bank this week….grocery bill started at $75 and dropped to $38 after coupons and sales, so that wasn’t too bad.  I knit in the afternoon and headed up to square dancing at 7.  I just went to collect $$$  but they roped me into staying to make up a 3rd square.  When I got home at 9, Michael was labeling his paintings for the art fair happening on Saturday and I just sat like a dead thing on the couch  J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.