Saturday, October 20, 2012

new wedding rings, knitted beaded necklaces, purple/teal purses, BG & Cookie


So….we’re all sitting at breakfast Friday morning (10/19) and BG says ‘I notice the 2 of you have new, matching wedding bands’…so Michael and I look puzzled for a moment, and then we both burst out laughing:

 

 
Michael is in the play and he puts a bandaid over his wedding ring because he never takes it off, and his character is not married….I got a huge burn on my ring finger some weeks ago, and am trying to doctor it with vitamin ‘e’, hence both bandages.  Michael left to do errands shortly after breakfast and BG and his the sewing sweat shop…but the time we went to bed, I had the clasps put on 6 new necklaces: 

 and we had completed 8 new purses :

 

Of course, there was a little bit of time for relaxing during the day:

 
but not much!  I have great friends willing to PAY to come and see me and work like dogs J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.