Thursday, July 26, 2012

Willa, Rose & Jan


Wednesday morning (7/25) Michael left at 7 AM for golf, and was home by 7:30 after a torrential downpour!  I left at 8 to pick up Rose and Willa and Jan to head off to a sewing store for a seminar.  


Willa, Rose & Jan

It was terrific… I learned a lot, hopefully it will help me to do better embroideries in the future.  We finished up just after NOON and headed off to Red Lobster for lunch, and I got home just after 2:30.  Michael ended up heading up to the golf course again around 11 and got in 18 (very hot) holes.  I spent a tiny bit of time in the studio, then headed upstairs to get dinner going.  Jim and Marylu came over at 6 and we had a great summer dinner: spaghetti with the roasted tomato sauce I made last Friday, sautéed green and yellow squash (from the garden) with seasoned with a red onion and a little bit of seasoned salt, quartered tomatoes with a bit of Italian dressing on them, and corn on the cob.  We played cards after dinner and had a really good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.