Friday, July 13, 2012

Michael & Deb at wedding


Thursday (7/12) morning I got roll dough made before walking with Beth.  After walking I got them shaped and put into the fridge while I showered and packed up the car for quilting.  We had a wonderful meeting and I got lots of 1/2 square triangles done before our luncheon.  The food was wonderful…lots of summer-type things, salads, fruits…and of course…hot rolls!  I spent the afternoon and evening reading and working a bit in the studio.  Michael and I watched a little TV right before bed and I got a hat started to donate to our Stitch ‘n’ Chat group for the fall craft fair.

A lot of you have asked about my dress for the wedding.  Thanks to fitting help from Jan and Rose…and the making of 2 muslin shapers, the dress fit very well.  But you have to understand, the dress was really only the blank canvas for the wrap I also made (someday I'll post a pic of just the dress)….here’s a pic of the whole thing (note typical red face due to HOT weather...and also note my handsome hubby!)


1 comment:

  1. That is a GREAT picture of you and Michael!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.