Thursday, July 5, 2012

Entrelac sweater 9 rows


It’s Thursday morning (7/5) and we are all packed for the trip to Maine.  Dress was finished and pressed before dinner last night.  Like the dress....LOVE the shawl I made to go with it.  I haven't sewn clothes for myself in years and years and years, but have been encouraged by making this dress.  The fitting wasn't really hard at all and I hope to make a few more things in the future.  Dress and shawl will be worn on Saturday for the wedding....so pictures then.  I even got to knit a little in the evening, and got one more color put on sweater:


The only break I took from sewing during the day Wednesday was to watch the golf cart parade at 10.  I sat (in the shade....whew!) with several neighbors as the parade went by.  It was great.

1 comment:

  1. The lavender color is more noticeable in the full row. you're right...it's pretty. Can't wait to see when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.