Monday, July 2, 2012

entrelac sweater - 7 rows, garden flowers


Sunday morning (7/1) we had waffles and potatoes for breakfast, then I made the toasted almond ice cream so that it could set up for this evening.  I tried to cut out my dress and found out I didn’t have enough material…..agrh-h-h-h-h-h-!!!!!!  So, Michael and I took a quick trip to Joann’s, hitting LOWE’s and Aldi’s on the way home…still couldn’t work on dress because the fabric had to be washed and dried.  Ended up doing a lot of knitting….got another color added to my sweater….it is actually the 7th and final color:


   For dinner we had sautéed zucchini and yellow squash (from garden) with an onion, tossed with spaghetti and pesto (basil from garden last year!)

I just had to take another picture...the bouquets that Michael keeps arranging for me just keep getting prettier and prettier:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.