Sunday, July 22, 2012

neighborhood dinner


Saturday morning (7/21) was paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork.  I got the minutes done, sent out and updated to the home page for our Volunteer group.  I got the minutes done and sent out for our quilt group.  I also finally got our membership list updated and sent out.  I got 2 sympathy notes written and mailed, and finally got caught up on blog entries.

In the afternoon I got to read a bit while making sandwich bread (we gave 1/2 a loaf, along with 16 napkins to Gale and Phil to thatnk them for loaning me a car while Michael was out of town):

 and rosemary bread for dinner:

Around 6 we headed on over to Susan’s house for our bi-monthly neighbor’s dinner.  We had 2 salads, shish kabobs beef and chicken and these incredible potatoes.  For dessert, we had a peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream that was out of this world.  We all sat around the table for several hours of talking and laughing and finally got home after 9.  Michael watched TV and I read a bit before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.