Sunday, July 1, 2012

knitting clinic guests and Deb/Cookie sleeping


Beth and I walked Saturday morning (6/30) and let me tell you, it wasn’t easy with our temps over 100 every day for 4 days  L.  Michael left for golf and came home sweat soaked, having also skipped a few holes due to the heat. 

Rose came over at 10 to help fit a dress that I am making and a group of knitting friends showed up at 11:


Nancy (who I spend every Tuesday morning with) and her daughter Jennifer

Joy and Barrie

Beth (who I walk with in the morning)

 Michael and I were both tired and I tried to take a nap in my chair (with a guest): 

 but finally ended up in bed for 1/2 an hour.  After dinner I got toasted almond ice cream base made, and then worked on my dress and did a little knitting in the evening.  Around 10 PM my brain woke up and said 'Michael wants waffles for breakfast tomorrow', so I put together the waffle batter, but then we had to stay up for an hour while it sits out and rises (it's a yeast dough) before putting in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.