Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cookie sleeping on comforter

Wednesday (3/21) was a great day.  Michael left early for golf and I had the whole day to myself for sewing.  Nancy came for a visit (since our Tuesday visit was shorter than normal) and (not surprisingly) we still had LOTS to talk about  J.  Eileen visited in the afternoon to get a little more instruction on her sweater and I finished up making a dog bed for the shelter before dinner, out of some material that Paula gave me several years ago.  We had leftovers for dinner and I got to watch TV and knit in the evening.  I guess my fuzzy honey was wiped out from her ‘movie vigilance’ the night before…she was sacked out for most of the afternoon while I was sewing:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.