Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Michael left very early for golf on Monday (3/26) and came home in the afternoon with an 84!!!!  I walked with Beth in the morning, ran a few errands in the golf cart and spent a lot of the day repairing a backpack for a friend.  He and his wife are leaving for Disney world tomorrow and the straps were badly frayed.  I had denim and I covered the straps with that and stitched them down.  The hardest part was getting it under my needle…the straps were very thick due to the padding and I wasn’t sure I was ever going to be able to get it under my needle, let alone stitch it…but I finally got it done.  Michael went out in the afternoon to pick up the clubs he had lengthened and brought home a fish sandwich for me…he had leftover soup for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.