Monday, March 26, 2012

jelly bellies, rosemary bread

Sunday (3/25) was a terrific day…Michael cooked up a smurf-a-licious breakfast for the 2 of us and Cookie and I went for a walk with Beth afterwards.  Michael took a couple of his golf clubs to be lengthened and I continued to work on our Easter cards.  At 2 PM I came upstairs just to get some bread started….and I never left!  I got ‘jelly bellys’ made (peach and blackberry):



and rosemary bread:

and a new potato and dill soup (3 new recipes in 1 day!!!) that we took over at 6 PM (along with bread and jelly bellys) to Jan and Walt’s.  Walt is still not feeling well after his pacemaker implant on Thursday, so we took over dinner and shared with them.  We only stayed for a bit before come home to take care of Cookie, clean up the kitchen and work a bit more in the studio before collapsing in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.