Saturday, March 24, 2012

beaded wallhanging - one square

Michael had an early morning ear appointment on Friday, so we went to Rock Hill for that and then stopped for breakfast at IHOP (yum!)  We hit Hobby Lobby on the way home for a few little supplies and were home after 11.  I got to finish/fix up the beading I had torn out on Thursday:



and got a bit of reading done while Michael was out having a golf lesson on sand traps.  The very first thing the instructor said to him was that both of his wedges were an inch too short….so he has to look into getting that corrected.

Bob picked me up for band practice 5:45 and I was pooped when I got home after 9:30, so I just vegged on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.