Sunday, March 18, 2012

Reflections Band Gig

Saturday morning (3/17) I got in a quick walk with Beth before my knitting clinic started at 9 AM.  My students are really coming along well and as always, we have a good time together.  I got to sew in the afternoon, and around 4:30 Michael and I started to get ready for the evening.  We dropped off Cookie at Grammy Jan’s and picked up Bob and Eileen and headed off to Monroe for a gig.  The band was entertaining at a church chili cook off and the crowd LOVED us!!!  Many people stopped to tell us how much they were enjoying the music, several couples were dancing and a few ladies told me how beautiful my voice was (as you might imagine….I am always pleased AND embarrassed when this happens)!  Michael did manage to take 2 videos with our camera - make sure you check out the 'good hair'! (if you get an email from the blog, I am not sure the videos will work; you may have to go to the blog itself to see them): 




Anyway, it was still a thrill for me to get to do this.  We were home by 9:30 and got to watch a bit of TV before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.