Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tuesday morning (3/27) I walked with Beth, then took off for my visit to Nancy.  Michael got invited to go golfing with another group….so I think he will end up golfing 4 times this week.  Nancy and I had a wonderful time (as usual) talking and laughing and solving all of our problems (real and imaginary).  I came home at NOON, made 2 REDHAT potholders (sorry, forgot to take a picture) and sewed in the ends on a scarf and headed up to knitting club.  Both the potholders and the scarf were previously ordered, so it was good to get them done and out of here!!!  Michael and I and Cookie did a few errands on the golf cart when I got home (dropping off dinner to a friend who had surgery and dropping off money for our recent food drive)…and then we had our first driveway party for this year.  It was terrific….we  haven’t had one in a very long time, and it was very nice to get together with our neighbors.  We had soup for dinner (previously frozen) and watched TV and crafted the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.