Friday, March 23, 2012

Thursday morning (3/22) I was up at the Lake House at 7:45 to sort food for the food drive.  I had a ton of helpers, and everyone was moving like the wind.  We were done sorting and loading into cars by 8:27 AM!!!  I came home and picked up my quilting stuff and headed off to quilting.  We were a small group today, but I got a lot of beading done…and a lot torn back out  L.  I decided I didn’t like the way one of the blocks was coming out, so I tore it all out.  Michael and I went to the mall in the afternoon to pick up a few things and then it was back home to fix my beading.  He had rehearsal from 6:30 – 7 and that gave Jan time to arrive for dinner.  Walt is in the hospital getting a pacemaker, hoping to be home on Friday.  Jan said he was in a lot of pain…they couldn’t put the pacemaker just under his skin because he is so thin….so they had to go under the muscle.  We had dinner and she stayed for a bit before heading on home.  Michael and I watched TV and I knit on a sweater for me before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.