Saturday, March 24, 2018

Paula & babies, Kokopelli


Friday (3/23) was a busy day crafting wise.  I spent almost the entire day in my studio, trying to get 4 patriotic quilts totally done by the end of March.  I got the binding on one side of the first quilt, then took the second quilt off of Miss Scarlett.  I got all of the basting ripped out and ends sewn in, made binding and started to apply it:  


I also got the first label stitched out, so that I can complete the binding on the first one....only 3 more labels to go.  I had company in the afternoon (well, again, Lucy & Ethel had company):  

Paula & Ethel & Lucy
But Paula and I did get to talk a lot.  It has been a busy week, with at least one thing going on every day since Sunday.  Those kind of weeks make me cranky….when I walked Paula upstairs to leave, Michael looked at me and said ‘how upset would you be if we DIDN”T go to Actor’s Theatre tonight’….I looked at him and said ‘I LOVE you’!  

I felt like a big weight had lifted from my shoulders and I headed back downstairs to continue to work on things for another couple of hours.  Michael had taped THE INCREDIBLES a week or so ago, so we snuggled on the couch and watched that…it was heaven!

Arizona Mary started an applique project at our Nashville retreat, and it is totally finished and up on her wall at home:


Just one short video….the other 2 I took were too long to up load  :~(  :







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.