Monday, March 19, 2018

Anne & Jan & Lucy & Ethyl, FPF patriotic gets laid out


We had a wonderful breakfast and fun company on Sunday morning (3/18):  


Anne



Jan
Anne came over to be ‘interviewed’ as a house/dog/cat sitter while we are on vacation in several months and she was hired on the spot!  Jan came over to see Lucy & Ethel!  It was lots of fun to watch the kitties while we were all chowing down on potatoes & bacon & overnight yeast waffles:  






Of course Gramma Jan plays no favorites:




After that Michael headed out to vacuum & dust the lanair, while I headed downstairs to get another patriotic quilt and batting laid out:  


He left shortly after NOON to check out the new movie theatre that opened up closer to our house, and after playing for a bit downstairs with me, the kitties slept (actually I don’t think they really sleep, but they do crawl into this ‘den’ I created and are quiet for an hour or 2), 















while I got that quilt loaded and basted:



























By then Michael was home (he saw a WRINKLE IN TIME) and it was so warm we headed out to the lanair for several hours to relax and read our books.  Apparently I’ve developed a fur ‘necklace’:  

















Eventually (after I got WAY too hot!) I shifted them off onto a pillow:




Around 7 PM I headed downstairs to just get a jump on my quilting while Michael was watching Lucy & Ethel.  I got the program set up and all of my bobbins wound before moving on to something else.  I’ve finished my Thursday project, and got it tentatively laid out (it’s FPF in patriotic, ready for Michael to randomize when he has time) 






before heading upstairs to collapse on the sofa like a vegetable for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.