Saturday, March 31, 2018

Lucy & Ethel


We didn’t pen ‘the girls’ in the kitchen Thursday night because I didn’t want them to crawl up the gate and fall off…so they had the run of the house, but we DID close our bedroom doors.  When I opened the doors on Friday morning (3/30), they were 1/4 inch away from the crack in the door and ran right in.  Ethel is missing her collar and we can’t find it anywhere, so Michael will buy a new one while he’s out running errands (BJ’s, library, PetSmart, Harris Teeter) because I can’t stand not being able to hear them to know where they are hiding!  I had a LONG SKYPE session with BG in the morning and it was just wonderful, and I finally got to my studio around NOON.  I guess I had my usual post project let down on Friday….after I finish a big project, I generally have a day or 2 where is it hard to get something going.  I sewed a bit on my FPF patriotic, but mostly sat on the lanair with my honey and Lucy & Ethel & Cookie:  















reading a new book.  We had leftovers for dinner and I headed back downstairs as Michael wanted to watch the UCONN women play.  He finally came to bed after mid-night; UCONN lost by 2 heartbreaking points in over time  :~(.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.