Tuesday, August 26, 2014

tumbling blocks 2 tone, computer pattern on first quilt


Michael left before 7:30 AM on Monday for golf at Emerald Lakes (coming home in the afternoon with an 88), and I was up early to pull together all of the supplies I needed for my second demo at Cooking Fingers.  Once again, everything went well and everyone seemed to enjoy the Peach Crisp.  I brought home the casserole I made and gave it to Anne & Bryce (since we still have some of it from last week’s demo!!)  Just a few minutes after I got home, Janice (from CT) called and SHE HAS A NEW JOB!!!!!!  She is very excited….she thinks it seems like the perfect fit…and best of all, they are totally OK with her taking time off for retreat!!!!!  I got down to my sewing room in the afternoon and finished off 2 corresponding sets of 2 color tumbling blocks:

 

and also started to sew in the ditch around my quilt from the long arm.  Here’s a picture of one of the blocks where if you look closely, you can see the pattern stitched out by the computer (this quilt top is so old I don't even remember making it!!!):
 

I was in the studio until 9 PM, when I finally went upstairs to collapse and watch TV with my honey.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.