Thursday, August 14, 2014


I got to sew first thing in the morning on Wednesday (8/13) as my honey made an omelet for breakfast that we both shared.  Then he left for the farmer’s market, while I visited with Nancy.  Nancy left just as Janice was calling for our SKYPE visit, then Jan arrived to get her golf cart serviced…all in all it was a busy morning and I didn’t get back to sewing until after 1.  I sewed for a bit in the afternoon, then made an abortive trip with Jan to the library…it was CLOSED!!!  We decided to drive around and tour the new construction for awhile and by the time I got home, it was time to shower and change and pick up Joanne and Larry and head to the Lake House.  The guys had a golf meeting in the pavilion, while Joanne and I sat and talked in the Lake House.  At 6 PM we headed for a free-for-SCCL screening of the movie WHEN THE GAME STANDS TALL.  It was an excellent movie, as long as I didn’t watch the football parts where they knock each other senseless!  We got home around 10 PM and I read for a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.