Wednesday, August 13, 2014


I really have no idea where Tuesday (8/12) went….but it went in a FLASH!  We both had breakfast, then Michael left for his usual Tuesday errand run…I got a tiny bit of sewing done, then Paula came for a visit and to talk about next week.  Next week I will be at Cooking Fingers (Paula’s cooking club here at SCCL) demo-ing my peach crisp for 70 people!!!  We were talking about pans and how many pans I need to make.  This would not be so hard…but I have a volunteer meeting at the same time as Cooking Fingers on Monday….so I need to race through the meeting and haul on down the hall for my demo.  Nancy stopped by for a bit and the 3 of us had a nice chat.  After they left I had time to discover that my shirt had tomatoes spread all over my belly, just as Joanne slid to a stop in front of my house.  I did a quick change and grabbed my stuff for Stitch and Chat and headed out.  As I walked through the door into our meeting room, 3 different people said ‘I NEED you’, which felt nice and which was actually good as I hadn’t brought anything to knit (the baby sweater is finished, I just have to sew in a few ends and get a pic).  I think I helped everyone who asked and Beth gave me a ride home since I had to stay a bit late helping someone.  That turned out to be great as we haven’t seen each other in quite a while and got at least a little time to talk.  Michael and I read our books a bit in the afternoon, and after meatballs and spaghetti for dinner (we both liked the new sauce) we headed off to the movies to see CHEF.  We both really enjoyed this movie and when we got home at 10, Michael watched TV for just a bit while I finished a book from Ginny called MAMA”S SHOES by Rebecca Elswich (a great story told from many different perspectives) before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.