Tuesday, May 1, 2012

This is it!!!!!!  The 1 year anniversay of my blog.  I've made 306 posts and have had a great time doing it.  I've taken many more pictures than I ever did for my letters and am grateful to have them all in one place.I hope for the people reading this blog that you have enjoyed it as much as I have.  I REALLY appreciate the people who (rather consistently) leave comments on the blog...that makes my day!
****************************************
On Sunday (4/29) our friends Bob and Eileen picked up Inez for church.  By the time they got back, Michael and I had put together a breakfast of waffles and bacon and potatoes.  Everyone enjoyed that, and I got a chance to sew for a bit before Inez and I left for the matinee (and last) performance of the play.  I can honestly say that this was the best thing I have seen here so far!!!  There were many, many new people, and in my opinion, there was a big jump in the overall level of talent.  Inez and I both really enjoyed it. We came home around 4 and I got cookies baked to take up to the cast party at 6.  We had a wonderful time for about an hour, and then came home to relax.

Monday morning Michael left for golf and I took Inez to the airport  L.  She was here for a week and I can honestly say that it just flew by!!!  We had a wonderful visit and I hope it’s not 6 years before she comes again  J.  I hit Joann’s on the way home for a just a few things, the spent the afternoon trying to work on a secret project.  We had leftovers for dinner…and I continued to work far into the night.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! I really enjoy reading about your daily adventures. I read your blog through my email so I forget that I can post comments... you'll be seeing more from me from now on.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.