Saturday, May 12, 2012

retreat pics 2012


Friday morning (5/11) Michael had blood work at 8:30, then it was on to breakfast at IHOP.  Afterwards we hit Joann’s, Michael’s, Target and the chiropractor before finally coming home at NOON.  Two of my knitting students (Jackie and Judy) came over for some help, and I spent the rest of the afternoon pulling together and pricing stuff for the craft fair.  At 5:45 Bob picked me up for band practice and we had a great time there.  I got home around 10 and just collapsed.

BG (a Connecticut friend) told me on the way to retreat that her whole car discussed it and that they are tired of 'secret projects' in the blog.  She DID say that Leila (another CT friend) defended me...as she has been the recipient of some of the secret projects in the past.  Now that retreat is over....I can reveal a bunch that I was working on prior to retreat.

I made a rope tote for Mary Jo from fabric she picked out:


and embroidered aprons which said '4th annual Fiber Floozie retreat - 2012) for everyone who attended:
Becky wanted flowers for her challenge quilt, with pastel around the flower print, so I thought this would be good for her.












These colors will match Janice's kitchen.





















Leila is a NUT about Halloween!

 I knew BG would love this print....we bought this fabric together!


Mary Jo liked oriental prints, so I thought this would be good for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.