Saturday, May 26, 2012

spice cookies, scrap quilt, Cookie


I have a mish-mash of pictures before I get into Friday…..here’s the middle of cookie production (I was supposed to post this one yesterday): 

 Sharp eyed Mary Jo saw the quilt beneath the dog/cat pictures earlier this week and ask for a picture of it.  I told her it was a very old quilt….scrappy….from CT days…and threw it out on the bed to take a pic (Inez, do you recoginize the fabric from your chairs on the lanai??):









Well – of course you can’t throw anything on the bed without someone wanting to jump on it:







Anyway, Michael went on errands Friday (5/26) morning and I picked up the house and dusted while he was gone.  I got to spent the afternoon in the studio, working on a new rope tote and had a band gig Friday night.  It was outside, and VERY hot and humid, but the audience (Walking for the Cure) really seemed to appreciate us.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it doesn't go to Cookie's head -- she has got to be one of the most photographed pups I know...

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.