Wednesday, May 23, 2012


Tuesday morning (5/22) I took a walk with Beth (and Cookie) and then had a quick shower and headed off to visit with Nancy.  It’s been AGES since we’ve been together…but her daughter’s wedding finally happened this past Sunday, so she once again has some free time.  I got to see a few pictures from the wedding….AND Nancy’s mother of the bride dress…everyone looked beautiful!!!  I’m hoping she will send me a couple of pictures of the bride to post on the blog.



I took along a sweater I’ve been working on.  I am struggling with the cuffs on the sleeves, and have ripped them out 3 times.  I think part of the problem is that I am working with black yarn, and I pick them up at 9:30 at night when I’m already tired and try to figure out what I’m doing.  I thought taking them in the light of day might make it just a bit easier.  I got a little bit done on one cuff…but mostly what we did was re-connect and have a wonderful time.  I stopped for a 10 minute visit with Jan on the way home, and was ready by 1 for Beth to pick me up for Stitch and Chat.  I spent most of the time picking up stitches on Beth’s vest, but at least she can continue the finishing on it now. 

Michael and I had a quick dinner, then he headed out to the movies with Walt and Larry and Cookie and I headed over to Jan’s.  We had a nice evening talking and eating and doing a tiny bit of knitting…and I made it home just ahead of Michael (but unfortunately not ahead of the rain!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.