Sunday, May 13, 2012


Michael left early for golf on Saturday (5/12) after helping me load the car.  I got set up at the craft fair and 4 hours (and more than $300) later, he showed up to help me repack the car for the ride home.  I was supposed to be alone for the craft fair, but a super nice woman from knitting came and sat with me!!!  We got a lot of talking done, so that was really nice.  And Joanne (friend and neighbor) stopped by to give me a potty break…and ended up staying and talking for awhile.  Michael got an 82 at golf, so he was really happy, and I spent the afternoon starting to unpack and put away everything before leaving at 7 for CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF down in Lancaster.  Since we knew 5 of the 11 people in the cast, that made it even more enjoyable.  Although it was a very long play (2 hours and 15 minutes) it never seemed to drage…everyone did an excellent job.  We picked up Cookie at grammy Jan’s on the way home…had a nightcap and fell into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.