Thursday, May 24, 2012

garden flowers, MPD hole in one!


Hyancinths in the morning,

hyacinths in the evening,

hyacinths at suppertime  (with a nod to writer Kitty Wells)!

I’ve heard it is a record year for hyacinths and our bushes are certainly proving that to be true.  I gaze at them while I eat breakfast….again while I am doing the dishes….and while I am sitting in the living room reading!  Not to mention our LOADED bushes in the front flower bed that I see every time I take the dog out!
Oh….and another happy happenstance….on the FRONT PAGE of the Fort Mill Times:

that was pretty thrilling as well! 
































Michael golfed on Wednesday (5/23) and I worked in the studio (mostly cleaning), but by 6:30 I was dressed and taking a plate of spice cookies over to my neighbor’s for a Pampered Chef party.  There were at least 20 women there and we all had a great time…with lots of good food and laughs.  I was home by 9 and just relaxed for a bit before bed.




























1 comment:

  1. Your Hydrangeas are gorgeous!!! I would love to plant some, but already I'm getting stingy with how much I spend to landscape this house here in CT.... It's nice to know they grow so well in SC!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.