Friday, May 18, 2012

Floy's quilted table topper class


Thursday morning (5/17) I dropped Michael off at the doctor’s office, then took off for quilting.  We had a class on a wagon wheel table topper and I wanted to make sure I was set up by the time class started.  It was wonderful!  Almost everyone finished their top and with only 2 fabrics in most of them, it was amazing how different they all looked:

Mine is in the top right position.  It's striped peppermint candy fabric with
black leaf fabric for contrast.  I changed my mind about 12 times trying
to decide what to do.  Finally Thursday morng I said 'you HAVE to cut
now!!!'  The funny thing is....that red fabric wasn't even in contention until
Thursday morning!!!











Michael left to play golf in the afternoon at 3, and I continued to work in studio.  Michael made grilled sandwiches for both of us for dinner, and I continued to work on a new rope basket until it was time for bed.

1 comment:

  1. Those look really cool!! They almost look like you used that special quilting triangle.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.